Tips regarding your application
Your application is the calling card of your skills and gives us a first impression of you.
This is why it should contain as much relevant information about you as possible. Let us know what you are capable of and what you expect. Tell us why you are the right person for our company.
Your application should contain:
- Cover letter
- Tabular CV
- Job references or interim reports
- Professional certificates
- Other performance records such evaluations and internships
- What are your qualifications?
- In what areas have you gained some experience?
- What are your strengths, talents or special abilities?
- Which professions are you considering?
- Why would you fit in at MICHELFELDER?
- File size: up to 2 MB
We are looking forward to competent and motivated people.
MICHELFELDER Holding & Service GmbH
Mrs. Annett Bantle
78737 Fluorn Winzeln / Germany
Phone +49 (0) 7402 9210-0
Fax +49 (0) 7402 9210-50