Our pipe laser cutting units provide practically limitless machining possibilities for stainless steel, aluminum and structural steel pipes and profiles. From straightforward precision machining through to complex moldings and sub-assemblies, pipe lasing allows us to realize individual application-related solutions. For a maximum degree of precision and versatility in sheet-metal working.
New XXL pipe laser unit: ideal for large diameters and wall thicknesses
The TruLaser Tube 7000 is the highlight of our extensive stock of machinery. This XXL laser provides our customers with a broad range of applications in pipe machining and sheet-metal working. Six-meter-long pipes, for instance, with a diameter up to 250 mm and weighing up to 225 kg can be laser-machined. Thanks to a 3.6 kW laser output, wall thicknesses up to eight millimeters can be securely and reliably mastered.
Make use of our broad range of particularly efficient machining options for round pipes and square profile sections!
• Enormous efficiencies in parting and bevel cuts, molded cut-outs, intersection cuts and recesses
• Various conventional machining steps in one operation: drilling, milling, sawing, punching, de-burring
• High component quality given the high-precision and no-contact nature of the CNC-controlled machining
• Pipe insides kept splatter-free from an optional special fixture deployment
• High machine availability thanks to fully automatic machine settings
• Refinishing outlay reduced to a minimum
• Specially designed bundle layer protects the surfaces of pipes on being fed into the machine
Small (15 mm) to large (250 mm) diameters
Max. 6,500 mm pipe material length Material thicknesses:
Structural steel: 8 mm
Stainless steel: 6 mm
Aluminum: 5 mm